Monday 16 March 2015

Spa Facial DIY Enzyme Peel



So far, I have been using this diy spa facial enzyme mask once a week for 2 months.  And I LOVE it!  I love that it is so easy to make but always leaves my skin so smooth and glowing.  My skin just drinks it up.  I have noticed a difference in the texture and feel of my skin. My skin seems more firm and toned.  I hope that you love it too!


Turn your bathroom into your own personal spa with this Easy DIY Enzyme Peel.


This powerful and highly effective natural facial peel dramatically smoothes, softens and evens skin tone. Natural fruit enzymes and fruit Alpha hydroxy acids melt away dull skin cells and stimulate cell renewal for a supple, refreshed and radiant appearance.



All you need to create your own Amazingly effective Spa Quality Enzyme peel is Natural Yogurt & the 100% Pure Fruit Enzymes & Alpha Hydroxy Acids Kit.

This delicious kit contains only 100% pure active ingredients, a blend of AHA’s, fruit acids and pineapple enzymes.  So you can easily create a spa facial using the exact same key ingredients used in £100+ spa facials.


Ingredients Needed:


2 tsp natural yogurt

1 tsp Bio active Enzyme & AHA powder ( sensitive skin can use 1/2 tsp )

Method:


In a small bowl add 2 tsp of natural yogurt ( I love using creamy greek yogurt )


Add 1 tsp of Enzyme & AHA powder and stir well


Wait for 2-3 minutes for all the ingredients to dissolve


Apply an even layer to your skin with fingers or a facial mask brush ( avoid getting it into the eyes as it will sting )


Lie back and relax for 10-15 minutes.You should feel a tingling sensation on your skin as the dead skin cells are melting away.


Remove using warm water & a warm wash cloth ( lift & remove dead skin cells )


Feel how baby smooth, soft and glowing your skin is now.

I love to follow this with my DIY Keratin serum.

How many of you schedule regular self-care into your busy lives? I have found that taking the time to give myself a little love goes a long way in maintaining a healthy body and mind.  Spending regular time on my yoga mat, eating well, and getting enough sleep are the top 3 things that I focus on in my daily life.  I also like to take time out of my busy schedule to pamper myself once in a while.









No comments:

Post a Comment